A T-shirt with a certain cultural element pattern is also called Wenchuang T-shirt. Expressing thoughts, interests, hobbies and tastes through pictures and texts, cultural T-shirts are no longer just a kind of clothing, but also a cultural creative fashion product today, a practical product of popular culture, and a variety of artistic derivatives. When there are unique and creative patterns on the T-shirt, it is no longer an ordinary dress. The T-shirt has become a display board of personal ideas and personality, which can show a theme and reflect a kind of taste. It can also convey politics, economy, Cultural and fashion information. Cultural T-shirts have been popular all over the world for a long time. Thanks to their comfortable wearing and reasonable prices, they have been printed and decorated with avant-garde graphic design to express various ideologies and cultures. T-shirts have taken a place in all cultural levels of today's society. The classification of cultural T-shirts is roughly as follows:
1. Popular T-shirts: ordinary printed t shirts sold in supermarkets, shopping malls and other popular stores.
2. Team T-shirts: T-shirts specially designed for various activities with sentences and texts.
3. Specialized T-shirts, specially designed for brand stores or specialty stores and printed with a certain number of T-shirts.
4. Personalized customized T-shirts: consumers choose printable T-shirts and patterns (self-prepared patterns) in online or physical stores, and then place an order for customization, usually within 48h for consumers.
5. Art derivative T-shirts, printed T-shirts with art works such as paintings, photography, prints, etc., as well as movie, TV, drama posters or still photos of film and television drama T-shirts, etc.
6. Limited-edition T-shirts, works of art specially prepared by famous designers, painters, photographers and other artists for this purpose. T-shirts printed in limited quantities. Each T-shirt work is signed, numbered and equipped with a collection certificate. The production quantity is small, and it is often necessary to book in advance.
7. Gift T-shirts, T-shirts customized according to the patterns and text required by consumers, are often equipped with beautiful packaging and gift cards. The annual consumption of T-shirts in China is 2.8 billion, and the annual consumption of printed and embroidered T-shirts is 80%. The annual consumption of cultural T-shirts is about 22. 400 million pieces.